Corporate Event Management Credentials
Lateral Events – Trusted by major brands and the world’s most influential personalities.
Lateral Event Management is a full-service event management agency that delivers highly creative and impeccably delivered events for major corporations across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
As the event agency of record for blue chip corporations, we have been delivering multiple events for some of our clients for seventeen of our twenty-two-year existence.
Our name, Lateral Event Management, says it all; we have a canny ability to combine informed lateral thinking with pragmatic event management skills to develop events that deliver.
We have delivered some of the largest and most prestigious events in the country and we will continue to do so; but in any given week we can be found quietly delivering highly impactful quality events of all sizes and complexities, on budget, on time and always with the positive attitude that is a core element of Lateral’s culture.
- Event Management is our core business
- We are in our 22nd year of operations
- We operate across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore & Hong Kong
- We have offices in Sydney & Melbourne CBDs
- We are an event company of record for blue chip corporations
- We have a full-time team of twenty experienced critical thinkers, problem solvers and event planners extraordinaire. Click here to meet the team
- In April 2019 Lateral’s CEO Simon Baggs was awarded the highest recognition in the Australian Events Industry, the MEA Outstanding Contribution Award. Lateral was also awarded the national Public Event and the Regional Event of the Year Award, bringing Lateral’s Awards tally for the past two years to eleven.
LATERAL EVENT MANAGEMENT CREATES, MANAGES AND DELIVERS CORPORATE EVENTS INCLUDING:
- Summits, forums, meetings and conferences
- National and international road shows
- Money-can’t-buy upscale lifestyle events
- Corporate family days
- Major sporting event hospitality
- Award nights
- For many clients we manage entire event programs end-to-end
DELIVERING EVENTS AS COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED
The team at Lateral has updated its Event Safety Protocol Plan (ESPP) to include new measures for COVID-19.
This plan is guided by medical experts and will deliver events in ways that:
- Provide the safest possible environment for our unique events
- Abides by the State Health Authority rules and regulations of each state
- Abides by the best practices of the Federal Government and World Health Organisation
- Work in cooperation with venues and suppliers to ensure a whole-of event approach is taken to observing the protocols
- Recognises guests’ anxieties as they emerge from lockdown
Lateral is prepared to rapidly update these safety protocols to meet any change in social distancing restrictions mandated by each State.
All Lateral Event staff have completed COVID-19 Infection Control Training, and a detailed ESPP, Risk Register and Risk Mitigation Plan will be developed for each event, specific to the venue, the event and the government rules and regulations at that time. These policies and plans will be shared with clients in advance, to provide the upmost confidence that the safety and comfort of guests is assured.
Prior to events, guests and staff will be provided with COVID-19 surveys and advised to self-isolate if displaying symptoms. Lateral will advise all event, venue and supplier staff to download the COVIDSafe App, as well as hosts and guests.
Lateral will supplement each venue’s existing safety measures, where required, with self-standing automatic touch free hand sanitiser dispensers and will have onsite at each event, for use if needed, temperature checks with infrared non-contact forehead thermometers, supplies of plastic gloves and masks, biodegradable bags for guest’s coats and bags left at cloakrooms.
Delivering events as COVID-19 restrictions lift has introduced a new paradigm for event management. Lateral’s 23 years of upscale event management experience coupled with the advice and assistance of qualified medical experts enables us to provide the safest, and most professional events possible
LATERAL EVENT MANAGEMENT’S IN-HOUSE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Lateral is an event creator; developing completely original and unique event experiences from the seed of an idea through to impeccable delivery
- Local and international talent/speaker recruitment and management
- Creation of budgets, profit & loss statements; complete financial management & reporting
- Interface with outsourced services such as audio-visual production & event theme hire
- Event marketing, database marketing, digital marketing, delegate & registration boosting
- Guest registration, registration payments and proactive RSVP management
- Graphic design for all digital and physical event elements
- Development of risk registers, risk mitigation plans, emergency management plans
- Development of timelines, run sheets, guest lists, call sheets
- Full event planning and impeccable onsite event delivery
- Post event reporting
WHY HIRE LATERAL TO MANAGE YOUR EVENTS?
- Lateral is affordable; not cheap, not expensive; mid-price range. We are certainly phenomenal value for money. We are adept at running events on very frugal budgets and making them look extraordinary while meeting all the KPIs
- Lateral is a highly professional, creative and pragmatic team of full-time critical thinkers and problem solvers
- Lateral brings an unblemished record of corporate event management stretching back twenty-two years
- Your due diligence has been done by our clients. We have been delivering multiple events for some of our clients for seventeen of our twenty-two year existence; constantly reinventing, honing and creating new event concepts that are the envy of the events industry
- Lateral brings the creative skills of live theatre and intellectual entertainment to corporate events
- Lateral’s personal network of globally renowned personalities is unsurpassed
- Lateral operates on an open accounting system. All client funds are held in dedicated trust accounts, all commissions are passed the client; all expenses are charged at cost
- Lateral can scale up for major events; we regularly work with an event workforce of 450 or more for major events
- Lateral is adept at event marketing, delegate boosting, digital marketing and data management
- Lateral operates an efficient and user-friendly in-house online registration system
- Lateral brings the operational expertise of challenging major mass participation outdoor events to corporate events
- Lateral is thorough; a safe pair of hands. Ask to see our Event Risk Register/Risk Mitigation Plans and Event Emergency Management Plans
Events are a powerful medium for highly effective communication, for establishing, maintaining or enhancing relationships and influencing key stakeholders.
In a world in which it is increasingly hard to be heard amongst the cacophony and clutter, we at Lateral have proven time and time again that our events can reach the unreachable, rise above the crowd and be seen and heard.
An upscale manufacturer of kitchen building components hosted an event for interior architects, builders and kitchen designers that positioned them in such a way that they were the talk of the industry.
A financial institution invited its AAA high net worth clients to an event that was unique, and expressed the bank’s gratitude in a convivial setting.
A major IT company undergoing significant change upped the ante in their annual road show, communicating complex messages in a fun and interesting way to thousands of engineering staff across the country.
The owners of MasterChef wished to create a pop-up fine dining restaurant for 120 diners and an upscale bar for 50 iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne.
A forum for convivial discussion and relationship building through a money-can’t-buy unique experience combining art, food and wine
If you are seeking an Event Management Company, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Account Director / Event Producer
Lateral Event Management
Level 11, 4 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Send an email, or call +61 2 8272 4506