Corporate Event Management Credentials
Lateral Event Management is a full-service event management agency that delivers highly creative and impeccably delivered events for major corporations across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
As the event agency of record for blue chip corporations, we have been delivering multiple events for some of our clients for sixteen of our twenty-one-year existence.
Our name, Lateral Event Management, says it all; we have a canny ability to combine informed lateral thinking with pragmatic event management skills to develop events that deliver.
We have delivered some of the largest and most prestigious events in the country and we will continue to do so; but in any given week we can be found quietly delivering highly impactful quality events of all sizes and complexities, on budget, on time and always with the positive attitude that is a core element of Lateral’s culture.
- Event Management is our core business
- We are in our 21st year of operations
- We operate across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Hong Kong
- We have offices in Sydney & Melbourne CBDs
- We are an event company of record for blue chip corporations
- We have a full-time team of twenty experienced critical thinkers, problem solvers and event planners extraordinaire. Click here to meet the team
- In 2018 Lateral received three national event awards, including the Platinum Corporate Award for the highest scoring corporate event
LATERAL EVENT MANAGEMENT CREATES, MANAGES AND DELIVER CORPORATE EVENTS INCLUDING:
- Summits, forums, meetings and conferences
- National and international road shows
- Money-can’t-buy upscale lifestyle events
- Corporate family days
- Major sporting event hospitality
- Award nights
- For many clients we manage entire event programs end-to-end
LATERAL EVENT MANAGEMENT’S IN-HOUSE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Lateral is an event creator; developing completely original and unique event experiences from the seed of an idea through to impeccable delivery
- Local and international talent/speaker recruitment and management
- Creation of budgets, profit & loss statements; complete financial management & reporting
- Interface with outsourced services such as audio-visual production & event theme hire
- Event marketing, database marketing, digital marketing, delegate & registration boosting
- Guest registration, registration payments and proactive RSVP management
- Graphic design for all digital and physical event elements
- Development of risk registers, risk mitigation plans, emergency management plans
- Development of timelines, run sheets, guest lists, call sheets
- Full event planning and impeccable onsite event delivery
- Post event reporting
WHY HIRE LATERAL TO MANAGE YOUR EVENTS?
- Lateral is affordable; not cheap, not expensive; mid-price range. We are certainly phenomenal value for money. We are adept at running events on very frugal budgets and making them look extraordinary while meeting all the KPIs
- Lateral is a highly professional, creative and pragmatic team of full-time critical thinkers and problem solvers
- Lateral brings an unblemished record of corporate event management stretching back twenty-one years
- Your due diligence has been done by our clients. We have been delivering multiple events for some of our clients for sixteen of our twenty-one year existence; constantly reinventing, honing and creating new event concepts that are the envy of the events industry
- Lateral brings the creative skills of live theatre and intellectual entertainment to corporate events
- Lateral’s personal network of globally renowned personalities is unsurpassed
- Lateral operates on an open accounting system. All client funds are held in dedicated trust accounts, all commissions are passed the client; all expenses are charged at cost
- Lateral can scale up for major events; we regularly work with an event workforce of 450 or more for major events
- Lateral is adept at event marketing, delegate boosting, digital marketing and data management
- Lateral operates an efficient and user-friendly in-house online registration system
- Lateral brings the operational expertise of challenging major mass participation outdoor events to corporate events
- Lateral is thorough; a safe pair of hands. Ask to see our Event Risk Register/Risk Mitigation Plans and Event Emergency Management Plans
Events are a powerful medium for highly effective communication, for establishing, maintaining or enhancing relationships and influencing key stakeholders.
In a world in which it is increasingly hard to be heard amongst the cacophony and clutter, we at Lateral have proven time and time again that our events can reach the unreachable, rise above the crowd and be seen and heard.
An upscale manufacturer of kitchen building components wished to reach out to interior architects, builders and kitchen designers. Lateral delivered an event that not only attracted the desired audience, but positioned the client in such a way that they were the talk of the industry.
A major IT company undergoing significant change wished to up the ante in their annual road show to communicate fairly complex messages to thousands of engineering staff across the country.
A financial institution wished to invite its AAA high net worth clients to an event that was so unique and special that it expressed the bank’s gratitude while allowing one-on-one interaction throughout the evening in a convivial setting.
When asked, what sets Lateral ahead of our competition, we say that we can take regular events and turn them into extraordinary events, and we can create events from nothing, events that are truly original, events for which there is no road map. We can dress up a venue as well as the next organisation, but few can match our lateral thinking, few can match our team for the expertise that creates magic.
The owners of MasterChef wished to create a pop-up fine dining restaurant for 120 diners and an upscale bar for 50 iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne.
If you are seeking an Event Management Company, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please contact:
Lateral Event Management
Level 11, 4 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Send an email, or call +61 2 8272 4506